Do you fall into one of these categories?
- Marital Separation – Payout of Partners, starting over, going at it alone.
- Small or No deposit saved towards purchase
- Your Deposit or Savings evidence not satisfactory to your bank
- No records of savings over 6 month period
- Need to borrow up to 97% of purchase price
- Low income, or in receipt of Government benefits, Workcover etc.
- Casual or Part-Time Employment, 2nd Job, Commission or bonus based income, Short-Term or Instability in employment
- Impaired Credit Rating, Defaults, Judgements, Arrears or Late Payments
- Bankruptcy, Liquidation or Scheme of arrangement
- Self Employed, recently commenced with no financials yet completed, low taxable income (or declared losses), changes in business structure, difficult to verify income, need money for expansion or some other reason
- Need to get a Consolidation loan to put everything into one loan and ease the payment burden
- High level of borrowings/debt servicing ratio. Too many loans/cards to consolidate
- Many other seemingly restrictive or unreasonable limitations.
Equity in any type of Real Estate – but still can’t get a loan
These and many more are situations where we have assisted our clients.